Real Feta – 1/4 lb cubed
Artichoke quarters with herb – 1/2 lb
Eggplant – 1
Cooked chicken sausage – 2 to 4 links
Penne pasta – 1 box
- Place yogurt in a bowl. Add Real Feta cubes and combine until creamy. Add breadcrumbs and continue combining.
- Slice eggplant 1/4 inch thick. Sear both sides of eggplant in sizzling olive oil until golden (2-3 minutes each side).
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper then sautée for 7 minutes until brown.
- Lay eggplant flat and top with 1 tablespoon of Real Feta spread and ground beef.
- Roll eggplant, using toothpick to hold in place. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.