Real Feta – 1/4 lb of cubed
Peppadew – 1/4 lb
Bacon – 6 strips
Spinach – 1 bag pre-washed
Eggs – 5
Pre-made pie crust – 1
- In a hot pan, sear bacon until cooked (7 minutes each side), chop and set aside.
- In the same hot pan, sautée spinach quickly (3 minutes) tossing frequently and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in bowl and pour into pie crust.
- Place chopped bacon, slices of Peppadew and Real Feta into pie crust.
- Gently lay individual pieces of sautéed spinach on top of quiche mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Tip: Lay cooked bacon over paper towels to absorb excess oil after searing.