2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 oz Real Greek Feta,
1 medium onion, chopped
1 lb. fresh spinach (washed well)
1 cup crushed tomatoes
1 cup Arborio rice
1 cube vegetable bouillon or 2 cups vegetable stock
A few grinds freshly ground black pepper
- In a large, heavy saucepan warm the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach, crushed tomatoes, vegetable bouillon and ¼ cup water and cover the pan. Cook until the spinach wilts down, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add the rice, pepper and the half portion of Real Greek Feta and stir to combine. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Cut in cubes the remaining portion of Real Greek Feta and add it to the spinach mixture.