3 cups Tricolor Fusilli pasta; cooked, drained and cooled
1 cup of cubed Real Greek Feta
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 small sweet red pepper, 1 small sweet yellow pepper, 1 small green pepper
1/4 cup onion
½ cup pitted Kalamata and green (Chalkidiki’s) olives
2 tablespoons Kalamata Olive Oil
- Chop peppers and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop onions into fine pieces.
- Slice the pitted olives into pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least one hour to blend flavors.